FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Ritz-Carlton Visa Infinite - closed for applications 7.26.2018 (2016-2021)
Old Sep 22, 2018, 9:35 am
Soccerjoshj07

Originally Posted by shaky02dd
How far from fulfilling the MSR? Intentionally I am just ~$100. (Would be ~$400 but I used up the airline credits -- not even sure if those count? I've been operating assuming I need to spend ~$400 at this point.)

I did have a refundable ticket I wound up cancelling after it posted, so ... would that count towards the MSR?

*In any event, I think your advice about working the marriott side to extend them is the most likely tactic that will bear fruit. May or may not bother asking Chase (except to confirm how far from the MSR I am -- if nothing else, knowing if the airline credited spend counts towards the MSR would be good to know, going forward).
The airline credit would count if similar to Csr - I like to spend above this though just in case.

But yes if you buy something and it posts and then you get a refund, that refund doesn’t count against you (even so, I like to spend above this anyway).

Let us know if you get it extended! I’ve seen past DP’s have success (pre merger)