FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Iberia Plus offer 9000 per booking, 21 to 24 June 2018 on iberia.com
Old Sep 21, 2018, 2:32 am
shady

Programs: LH
Originally Posted by mickeyjaw
I'm not flying all of them but I will be attempting LGW-MAD-PMI-MAD-LHR over the course of next weekend. I'll update with how it went. I've worked in plenty of buffer time between flights in case of delays, the only dubious one is the first LGW-MAD which is the last flight of the day to MAD followed by the first flight of the day from MAD-PMI. If that get's cancelled I'll have to abandon my nested trip to PMI. If it's delayed then I don't care...
I have flown all 10 segments in 2 days. Most of the flights were back to back at SVQ/IBZ. Same plane same crew. SVQ is not good for same plane turnaround as you have to exit and go through security again. In two instances we got even bus gate. In Ibiza I have spent less than 1 minute at the airport before boarding back the plane. The looks of the crew were priceless. It was a good experience, however the closed Dali lounge was frustrating as you had exit each time before next flight out of Madrid and of course no showers. I did 7 segments in my peak day and have walked almost 10 km.