FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - United's Current Boarding Process (with Wiki) [2016-forward]{Archive}
Old Sep 20, 2018, 3:22 pm
findark
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, UA Gold, WN, Global Entry; +others wherever miles/points are found
Originally Posted by halls120
Now when you’re talking about a Polaris seat, which can be 3 1/2 to 4 times the cost of the seat in the back, your rationale is less compelling.
Who cares about boarding a widebody early? With the possible exception of the extra-dense IPTE J cabin, I would much rather stay in the lounge and board last.

Originally Posted by JimInOhio
I imagine anyone on this board who's been in the OS lounge at VIE will instantly identify with my prior post. Also, I don't get the comparison of LH J seats (narrowbody) to UAX F at all. What's similar about them?
A bit OT at this point, but there are a number of OS lounges at VIE... my brief memory is of what was probably the F SEN lounge which was a quite nice place to eat breakfast, albeit at 0615 on a Saturday. The only lounge I've ever been in that made me wish I were in a UC was the Air Serbia Business Lounge in BEG.