FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - United's Current Boarding Process (with Wiki) [2016-forward]{Archive}
Old Sep 20, 2018, 3:12 pm
JimInOhio

Programs: UA MM
Originally Posted by mozilla
Arguably subjective, and I've never been to that one, but FRA's lounges are in my experience more tranquil and in general a better experience than any UA club, even though FRA sees more pax passing through its terminals every year than SFO for example. I'm not saying those lounges are perfect, and they're nothing like INTL long-haul lounges, but I guess you can afford to spend more on better catering if you reserve your lounges for premium and status pax instead of letting the masses with a credit card in.

On the subject of imperfections, note that LH style J seats can easily be found on UAX's fleet as well, in the end it all balances (or balanced) out pretty much.
I imagine anyone on this board who's been in the OS lounge at VIE will instantly identify with my prior post. Also, I don't get the comparison of LH J seats (narrowbody) to UAX F at all. What's similar about them?

Also, isn't the main idea behind PL to replicate the LH experience? They're not letting the regular UC riff-raff in them.