FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - United's Current Boarding Process (with Wiki) [2016-forward]{Archive}
Old Sep 19, 2018, 9:52 pm
IAH-OIL-TRASH
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by kokonutz
How many times do the 100 UA and * Golds licing ahead of premium cabin pax have to be pointed out to you.

It's tiresome. Kind of like flying UA.

BTW, why aren't you chiding iluv2fly for the mistreatment he will complain about when a few 1k who are not GS step in front of him in line? Don't you have a hard time seeing how someone boarding ahead of someone else constitutes “mistreatment”:
Iluv2fly has issue w person boarding out of synch w/ United’s defined structure. You’re complaining about the structure itself. Different things. Iluvtofly might have been a GS heading back to coach but you have no problem with that? Aren’t GS customers boarding ahead of you and heading to coach an affront to you somehow? Even if they were going to a F seat, United’s treating him “better” than you, who also paid F. Isn’t that horrible mistreatment being inflicted on you and worth a tweet also?

United just treats higher-tier elites who have proven current and continuing value a little better. I guess you view that personally as “mistreatment”.

Someone being treated a little better does not necessarily mean someone is being mistreated.

I actually board at the back of BG1 and will continue to do so even w/ the change. I let all the “mistreated”/anxious people go first because it makes them happy 🙂 Not really - I board last in BG1 or dead last if all I have is a backpack in order to minimize time seated in a plane that’s not moving.

Last edited by IAH-OIL-TRASH; Sep 19, 2018 at 10:37 pm