FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Draftsman, Autograph Collection - Charlottesville, VA [Master Thread]
Old Sep 19, 2018, 3:55 pm
youvesaiditall

Programs: DL DM, AA Gold, Bonvoy Titanium, Hyatt Glob, IHG Plat, Hilton Diamond, Amex Plat
Just checked in today. Great location for walking around for food or taking in UVA.

Valet is $15. Doesn't seem to be self parking nearby, though I could have totally missed it.

Tried checking in right at 3pm. Was offered points or $10 food/Bev credit at restaurant for Plat benefit. Took points. Also proactively given 750 points since there is not a lounge. Found no King beds were available. Said it would be about 10 minutes, and she asked if I wanted to grab a drink on the house at the restaurant. Thought this was a nice gesture! While I was at the bar she came by with my key and I was all set. Very pleased with how that was handled.

Room is what I would consider standard sized. Nice shower--no tub. Bigelow bathroom amenities.

Fitness center is also pretty average sized on the 10th floor. A few treadmills and bikes along with standard dumbbell set.

All in all, I think this is a welcome option in town and I would not hesitate to return.