FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [Leaving Jan 2023] The Danieli, Luxury Collection, Venice, Italy [Master Thread]
Old Sep 19, 2018, 10:14 am
Happy
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by rwm818
Yeah, for me that is so strange. One reason I like to use email - is then you have the requests (and the hotel's response) in writing! Maybe they are trying to avoid that?

I did a search and someone posted this (see below) ~1 month ago on TripAdvisor...but it's not even a complete email address? is it @luxurycollection.com? (or I googled and saw some emails as @luxurycollection.marriott.com ?)

"I always have special requests. In this case i wrote to the concierge and they fullfilled ALL my requests. Here they do not allow me to put the adress but it is
concierge.danieli
Then write the symbol for At
then
Luxury collection"
Same here. Both Hilton and IHG allow you to email the hotels. Marriott would not provide such info and remove it from SPG hotels. Many times I need to find out the parking situation of a property when it does not provide any info on hotel's own website.

I sometimes call reservation line and the reps there could find it. Though on one occasion even Marriott Reward CSRs could not see any email address listed in their internal system. So frustrating.

One way to try is go on FB to see the hotel's listing. People reported having luck to find email info.