FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Club Europe catering | menus, reviews and photos
Old Sep 18, 2018, 12:48 pm
corporate-wage-slave
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Band 2 Lunch - SPML - AVML
MXP-LHR BA573 12:05 hrs

There isn't much to remark here except perhaps:
- multiple shorthaul flights is going to result in repetition on SPML. It could with regular meals too but at least one would have 2 or perhaps 3 choices.
- on this service the main choices were Coronation Chicken or the courgette and lentil salad, minus the tofu, and their salad had the prawn starter.
- my starter was humous and tabouleh, I'm seeing more variety here than anywhere else.
- for some reason we had the old bread rolls rather than the new. Tobias-UK reported the same on his MAN service (using old stock?)
- getting fed up with all the lentils! But fortunately some salad dressing from the MXP fell into my bag in the lounge, along with a Parmesan snack block.

Incidentally my TS block on 1D got taken by the BBC's Frank Gardner - on this occasion we got into gate 19 a few minutes late, but there were 2 Ominiserv agents ready, including a manager!