FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - pay € 180 to take the first available flight or make a long stop at NRT
Old Sep 16, 2018, 6:08 am
on22cz

Programs: AY ex-Lumo, TK Elite, BT VIP, ITA Executive
Originally Posted by Angelo fly
force me to stay more than 8 hours at NRT (arrival from HEL), if I want to take the flight to NGO(short connection) that starts around h.1,30 after my arrival at NRT I have to pay € 180, I do not understand the JAl policy, if I had a seat on my flight, I would have to sit on the first available flight and not keep my client at the airport for 8 hours, not having other flights, I will have to review my flight choices with Jal and fly with the competition. : Ad esempio:
Such a gesture of goodwill may occasionally happen to OWEs, but I assume that's not your case as I doubt an OWE would be so surprised about ineligibility to freely change their flights. If it was possible, many pricing rules / habits would become useless.
In fact, it was your personal travel policy to schedule yourself 8 hours at NRT, unless JAL was booking the ticket on your behalf and misunderstood your available funds for the trip.