FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Consolidated "When does Delta Amex Spend Update"
Old Sep 15, 2018, 10:10 am
bworrell

Programs: DL DM, AA PlatPro, Hilton DM, Hyatt Glob, Marriott Titanium, Hertz PC, National EE
Originally Posted by bworrell
How is everyone doing on the display for the spend waiver? Mine is showing $13-14K as of AUG 11. My statement closed on Aug 10 with $21K spend. I guess I'll wait until my next statement closes on Sept 9 -- should be over the $25K mark at that point.
Unfortunately I didn't hit the $25K mark with my latest statement close... qualified spend is $24.5K. However, my spend waiver is now showing as $16-17K as of SEP 11, so it's still pretty far behind.

I went ahead and called Amex, who opened a case. I have absolutely no faith that this will be solved anytime soon.

Also, this is the first statement that had this on it, instead of showing my qualified spend:
To view your Delta SkyMiles® account balance, visit delta.com. For Qualified Spend progress towards your Miles Boost thresholds, call the number on the back of your Card.