FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Club Europe catering | menus, reviews and photos
Old Sep 14, 2018, 11:35 am
corporate-wage-slave
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Band 1 Afternoon Tea (Ploughman's)
LHR-MUC BA954

I am not adding much with this photo, other than a different angle on the Battemberg cake. And confirmation that the Ploughman's and scones combo is absolutely fine.

I had one scone at the start of the service and I was offered another after everyone else had been served. There are also fruit loaf slices available. The other passenger across the aisle, who was tiny, scoffed 3 scones somehow.

I overhead some passengers complaining about the lack of options for vegetarians. The CSM explained that it was best to pre-order, but she managed to remove some items from the Afternoon Tea tray and had the scone basket to offer.

This was my only Mixed Fleet flight since Wednesday, 11 passengers in Club. The CSM ran the service entirely from the galley since this was a A319 with three Cain crew, so there wasn't a trolley run. ET was half full, but the next MUC flight was only 45 minutes later and was apparently more heavily loaded.