Old Sep 14, 18, 8:25 am
corporate-wage-slave
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club
2019 FlyerTalk Awards

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Band 3 Rest of the day (lunch)
Rome FCO to LHR BA549

Moving on. This was a lightly loaded service with about 15 in CE spread over 7 rows, but two EF crew for Club, another two for EuroTraveller, it was an A319 aircraft.

I think this is the one of the last LHR food options without a photo upthread, namely the ravioli, but they issued the same printed menu as shown in post 59, with the other Main options being the red Thai chicken or the cold plate Coronation chicken.

There was a drinks service before the food was served.

This tray was fine, though eating airline pasta when departing from the Eternal City is a bit silly. Some of the ravioli edges were a bit dried out, not badly so, the ricotta filling was close to melt point. This was my first taste of the triple chocolate mousse and though it isn't a large portion it is very rich. It would be a challenge to eat more, and the amount of food was good for the flight distance and timing.

[For the record I am just a customer of BA and a former IAG shareholder, nothing else. I have never had dealings with any social media or related teams in BA, IB, IAG, commercial referrals or anyone else, unlike some other online commentators. The only exception was access to the project manager for the new CW thread which was noted therein. These posts are solely my own handiwork and opinions. So there.]