View Single Post
Old Sep 14, 18, 4:19 am
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: N/A
Programs: Go Fish
Posts: 5,169
You can put your claim down on paper as statement of truth and initiate proceedings again BA in small claims court. I would have taken photos of the screen and watch in that situation as well
nufnuf77 is offline