FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Wailea Beach Marriott Resort & Spa, Maui, Hawaii [Master Thread]
Old Sep 13, 2018, 6:18 pm
sdflyer04

Originally Posted by pokee
I stayed in March of this year, and there were several pools, and they were not cold. I assumed they were heated.

I recall 2 hot tubs each by 2 pools (so 4 in total?) by the adult pool and the pool closest to the main tower. Not sure if that's accurate, but they were never busy. Some were empty.

The Starbucks offering is probably worth about $15, I'd guess. Not sure what you get at the restaurant, but I'd suspect it would be better than Starbucks. All depends if you're a Starbucks fan - and if you don't mind the long lines. I'd take the Starbucks, myself...
This is reassuring. My spouse is worried about the pool temperatures. If March is warm, December ought to be warm too. Thanks. Any others with pool water temperature during the winter experience?

I agree that the Starbucks is probably worth about $15. Not sure I want to wait in the line and I'm not sure I'd call that "breakfast in the restaurant". But, it is better than nothing. We have two rooms so if they somehow offer us the benefit for both rooms, my kids will love all of the hot chocolate and frozen drinks (assuming they will give us those instead of coffee/tea).