FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Club Europe catering | menus, reviews and photos
Old Sep 13, 2018, 6:11 pm
flyingscotsman

Programs: BA Executive Club Gold
nightstop breakfast

Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave
Band 1 breakfast (Vegetarian)
BA723 GVA to LHR off a nightstop

The nightstop may be relevant to the fact that there were only two choices, the hot British as shown upthread, or the hot vegetarian omelette, which features in this post’s picture. There wasn't the cold plate option available. It's possible it wasn't loaded but my suspicion is that it isn't safe to keep this dish at ambient for an overnight stop in Geneva. It was 25c at midnight last night.

So I went for the cheese omelette with parmentier potatoes and asparagus tips. To be clear, this isn't the pre-ordered special meal. And it was much better than I expected with a good texture and a real taste to it It may be difficult to wean me off bacon but I would be very happy to have this again.

Note the fruit salad instead of yoghurt, the croissant and the flapjack, so plenty to eat.
for those that haven't spotted this is a half tray - not a 3/4 tray like the rest used in Club Europe. So it looks like anyone on a night stop breakfast service get a half tray - as in the days of the old domestic breakfast service. For those lucky enough to be on Band 3/4 you will have the addition of a breakfast bar - nothing else it seems!