Old Sep 13, 18, 8:20 am
corporate-wage-slave
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club
2019 FlyerTalk Awards

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Band 4 Rest of the day

LHR-IST BA676

As others have suggested upthread, I am not sure there is any difference between bands 3 and 4. It's a similar menu to band 3 though sending sausages to Turkey may be somewhat insensitive. After the magazine distribution, there was a full sized champagne bottle served around the cabin as an aperitif though I went with tea and my preferred fizz.

I went for the gnocchi today and that went down very well. There was a good tomato flavour to the dish, and the courgettes were done to the right level. Despite the sector of that length I would not have wanted any more food. Part of that may be the relatively substantial bread roll. There were plenty spare. I think I saw a SPML whizz past me, I didn't catch a good look at it but it definitely had the slaw and panna cotta on the tray, and it was a hot dish.

31 passengers in CE and only a few empty seats in either cabin. And great service from one of my favourite pursers.