FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Ritz-Carlton Visa Infinite - closed for applications 7.26.2018 (2016-2021)
Old Sep 13, 2018, 6:06 am
nexusCFX

Programs: AC 25K, AS MVP Gold, BA Bronze, UA Silver, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by fu841u6
i applied in july and spent over $10k before my first statement closed hoping to get an "old" gold extended for another year but was told by the marriott rep that my new platinum elite status will end on 1/31/2019...ridiculous. i sent a secure message to chase complaining about it and still waiting for their reply. seems like people who signed up for this card recently will only have the new platinum elite status for ONLY a few months - totally unacceptable. this is against what the card advertised, we should have at least a year of the new platinum elite status. hopefully more people who signed up for this card would complain to chase about it.
I confirmed with Marriott that my Platinum status is valid until August 2019. Messaging Chase is a waste of time. They don’t control providing this benefit and will just tell you such.