FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Club Europe catering | menus, reviews and photos
Old Sep 13, 2018, 12:59 am
corporate-wage-slave
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Band 1 breakfast (Vegetarian)
BA723 GVA to LHR off a nightstop

The nightstop may be relevant to the fact that there were only two choices, the hot British as shown upthread, or the hot vegetarian omelette, which features in this post’s picture. There wasn't the cold plate option available. It's possible it wasn't loaded but my suspicion is that it isn't safe to keep this dish at ambient for an overnight stop in Geneva. It was 25c at midnight last night.

So I went for the cheese omelette with parmentier potatoes and asparagus tips. To be clear, this isn't the pre-ordered special meal. And it was much better than I expected with a good texture and a real taste to it It may be difficult to wean me off bacon but I would be very happy to have this again.

Note the fruit salad instead of yoghurt, the croissant and the flapjack, so plenty to eat.