FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott Bonvoy Events program between Aug 18, 2018 and end of 2019
Old Sep 10, 2018, 5:59 pm
mingzie

Originally Posted by stant
i guess marriot decided they didnt want people booking meetings only to get EQNs

in the copy of the new TOS is DOES say you need to be a professional meeting planner, or some similar wording.

If you are happy to get your account revoked to stand up for what you believe in, so be it, but I'd call that cutting off one's nose to spite their face. You obviously care about status, otherwise you wouldnt be complaining about these 10 EQNs.

I'm not so much as defending them, rather questioning if the juice is worth the squeeze...
Again, you are talking about post 18 Aug t and c. None of which apply to our cases.

I never said I didn't care about status. Stop putting words into other peoples mouths. I said I'd rather lose my account (FOR DOING WHAT BY THE WAY?) then suffer an injustice. Just like if a hotel overcharged me $500 and Marriott refuses to refund (which is practically the same thing in this case as their side wasn't honored) I'd rather chargeback and lose my account and get the refund then being scared about a ban.

Geez, no logic whatsoever. To each their own, your opinion is irrelevant because its us losing out, not you.