FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Qualifying for 2019 Platinum in 2018 by [25 SPG property] stays
Old Sep 9, 2018, 10:28 am
yurtripper

Programs: A3(*G), Marriott Platinum, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond Ambassador
Originally Posted by xzh445
You can pull your pre 8/18 SPG Stays via the following,
Where to see SPG stays ?

If your double stays were posted prior to 8/18, they will still be available here.
Take the 10 min, pull the info and start a spreadsheet. I have been holding off emailing the research email (Calling probably won't help. The Phone agents don't seem to have been empowered with the access/ability to fix these items) You can easily tally all STAYS. You will also have to manually add in any STAYS post 8/18.

But still...no one is answering - if one has the qualifying STAYS completed now, does one get the status THIS YEAR, or not until Jan 2019? It is not addressed anywhere on the website.
Did you read my reply to you on that thread? The legacy interface just shows each stay as 'Stay', but there's no indication of the 2x stays that credited during the SPG Select promo period. The nights, however, do show with the correct 2x multiplier (i.e. 1 night stay during the promo shows 2 nights).

So since I need the stays (not the nights) for Plat qualification, the info available on the legacy interface doesn't solve the problem (the total the CSRs give me does not include any of the extra stay credits I had accrued on my dashboard up to Aug 18).