FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - A trip through Middle Earth (AKL, WLG, ZQN, CHC on NZ and SQ)
Old Sep 8, 2018, 9:19 pm
ycp81

After the water service, breakfast was served. As no menus were offered, an announcement was made in the economy cabin regarding the both meal choices available and the rest of the starters/desserts served. For breakfast, we were offered a choice of Omelette with chicken sausage, hashbrown and spinach, or Vegetarian fried noodles. Accompanying the meal were cut fruits, yoghurt, muffin and selection of hot/cold beverages.

Breakfast served by the friendly NZ crew.

Meal tray. Cutlery were in plastic, but the coffee/tea mug was the biggest and most generous I have seen in economy. I chose the vegetarian fried noodles option, which was pretty good.

The omelette choice was normal airplane omelette.

Enjoying my tea with the movie. The quantity of tea in the mug easily double what is normally served in a SQ economy tray teacup.

Nearing Surabaya after breakfast and 1st movie.

Paid a visit to the lavatory at the rear. There is a single huge economy galley at the rear of the aircraft.

The lavs have unique designs on the walls, and offer the basic amenities. The rear lavatory has a 'cloud' design on the walls.

View of the Dreamliner cabin with mood-lighting switched on. Quite a full flight and it seemed that most passengers are connecting from the SQ/MI flights.