FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ARCHIVE: 2018 HELP DESK: Will I Have Lounge Access? Which, Access, Rules
Old Sep 8, 2018, 8:13 pm
jcatman

Programs: American EXP; British Airways Gold
Originally Posted by lincolnjkc
Greetings AA forum!

I'm a temporary AA refugee because I need to get to BDA and neither United nor any other *A carrier [read: Air Canada] can get me to and from BDA on anything approaching what even I would consider a sane schedule and even the insane schedules have a fare I can't stomach.

I'm booked in F/J CLE-DFW-MIA-BDA/BDA-PHL-CLE. I have no OW status nor an AC membership. [Why the outbound? (a) I've never flown through DFW, (b) it was the best schedule AA.com offered on the outbound]

To confirm my understanding of AA's rules, I will have no lounge access of any kind at any point on either the outbound or return journey, because AA doesn't consider BDA to be international-enough correct?

(I do have a UA club membership and may try to leverage it at PHL if nothing else)
Avoid the drama (and certain failure) of "leveraging" anything. Just pay for a one-day Admirals Club pass on each day of travel. EZ.