FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Qualifying for 2019 Platinum in 2018 by [25 SPG property] stays
Old Sep 8, 2018, 10:50 am
RogerD408
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LTG (EXP), Hilton Silver (Dia), Marriott LTP (PP), SPG LTG (P) > MPG LTPP
Originally Posted by yurtripper
That's exactly what worries me. Now I have no way of being sure what my status is regarding these former stay credits, which makes it hard for me to plan remaining stays for the year. If I knew these stay credits would be properly recognised (as they were before Aug 18) then I could ensure that I had a few more stays before year end; if they don't get added back though, then it will all have been in vain.

It's the not knowing that's my biggest problem right now. If they turned around tomorrow and said that I could 100% forget any hope of having those stay credits reappear, I'd just cut my losses with MR/SPG and move all future stays to Hilton (where I'd have no problem maintaining Diamond as my main program).
Too soon to give up hope now. There is a lot of work still being done to bring everything together, so you just might be surprised. Even if it doesn't, I suspect you will be able to ask for your account history and check things out. It may be a few weeks after everything settles down before the CSRs have access, but worth a try. Hang in there.