FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FAQ : Selecting Annual Choice Benefit
View Single Post
Old Sep 7, 2018, 12:52 pm
whimike

Programs: Skywards Platinum
Originally Posted by bhrubin
Finally, this morning, I at long last had the working functionality on my Marriott.com account overview page to “View Gifts” and select the 5 SNAs as my 75 nights Choice Benefit.

I dont know if my email last week to Marriott Customer Care or my plea through my Ambassador had any impact or not, as I received my response yesterday to try again (to no avail). I replied yesterday and copied my Ambassador on the continued failure. Lo and behold, a day later it worked for me.

A pretty nice bonus for those of us on the legacy SPG side who already had reached 50 nights and selected the 10 SNAs for our 50 night Choice Benefit...to be able to earn the additional 5 SNAs for the new 75 night Choice Benefit.

I applaud Marriott for again rewarding those of us who showed so much advance loyalty with SPG. This is yet another example of how the merger has been particularly generous to SPG elites IMO—despite the complaints of too many who don’t seem to recognize how generous Marriott has been to us.
Mine has worked now as well, chose the free night and it showed up almost instantly in my account.