FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA Investigating Theft of Personal and Financial Data
Old Sep 7, 2018, 9:29 am
PETER01
Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Just in from work and was about to contact Tesco after I received the BA e-mail as I did use my card during the period stated. I then discovered I received this by SMS from Tesco but no e-mail from them yet.

We are getting in touch as we have identified that you made a transaction with British Airways that could have been impacted by their customer data compromise. We are taking steps to protect your Tesco Bank account from potential fraud by sending you a new card. Your new card will arrive within 10 days. If you have already spoken with us about this, please follow the instructions you received at the time. If you have not yet contacted us, you can continue to use your existing card as normal and manage your account online. But please note that you will not be able to manage your account using your mobile banking app for 36hrs. If something on your account doesn't look right please get in touch with your Tesco Bank team.

Wiki updated

(Thanks to Globaliser for starting it ^)