FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Report on my stay at Aman Sveti Stefan
View Single Post
Old Sep 6, 2018, 1:57 am
scented

Originally Posted by Tellerwaescher
There are complains, that drones are flying over the property and at the same time a picture is published with the clear face of an employee. And than this picture is described as "awful", "disgusting" and it is said, that "this guy schould be thrown overboard immedieatly".

A guest has the right to be resepcted, but also employees - even in Montenegro - have the right to be respected, they are not slaves. In this case a good GM should defend his employees, even if he or she looses revenue. There might be some people, who don't like smoking, but this is no reason to publish such pictures, smoking is not a crime.
Oh my my.. you might want to rethink the use of the word slave in this context. Not really justified you know...

If you knew a thing about Aman, you’d know how they treat their team and guests alike. It is perfectly natural for many here to take a photo of various team members of Amans around the world doing what they love most, only in this case he is caught smoking. Don’t you think on his behalf there is also an element of lacking respect? Aside from health issues, don’t think it is very respectful to engage in such behavior in front of guests. Treat others as you want to be treated.

Since the GM has yet to reply at all, you cannot really comment on him and her either.

Generally I wish this would be resolved, as I remember J&T T from various stays and always fondly, in Aman fashion.