FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - TSA wants to get more intimate when doing passenger pat downs.
Old Sep 5, 2018, 8:58 am
Boggie Dog
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by petaluma1
What doesn't count? The lie or the claim that it's deliberate and sexually abusive?

Whatever TSA and those who support its actions say, in any other circumstances unwanted touching of the genitals would get the perp arrested for sexual assault. And don't try to tell me that passengers give their consent. They can't consent to something they don't know is going to happen to them.

The next time you're in line for a groping, ask the screener if he or she is going to be touching your genitals. You'll get a supervisor and/or the police called on your faster than you can blink and the TSA will claim you are obstructing a search.
Obviously if TSA says it didn't happen then that is case closed. No reason to ever take another look. We all know that TSA never, ever, says anything that isn't 1,000% true and right. I think it is safe to say that TSA has the most professional work force of any federal agency. I mean, come on, they all have had backgrounds checks. Just like that felon TSA hired at RIC and put pressure on the airport to issue SIDA credentials to. TSA Hires Felon & Forces Airport To Issue Security Badge

I just see no reason to ever suspect TSA of anything underhanded.

Now excuse me while I go wash the bile out of my mouth.