FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Accor Plus
Thread: Accor Plus
View Single Post
Old Sep 4, 2018, 3:16 am
theaugbunnies

Programs: Accor Plus platinium, Marriott silver, GHA platinium, Hhonors Gold, Krisflyer Silver
Originally Posted by lingua101
I know Sofitel Nusa Dua price is around $200. But like I said nowadays, can you book complimentary night at Sofitel Nusa Dua? If I cannot even find any free night in Sofitel Nusa Dua then it is out of the question.

I know Sofitel Singapore cost more than $250, but I do not need to stay in hotel in Singapore hence it is out of quetion.

Not to mention also that it is very hard to get Pullman in HK using the voucher, you may end up staying at Novotel anyway

If it is equal then I may as well pay the hotel price right? This is why I come up with $150 value. Of course this is very subjective.

I have no issue with an address in Indonesia
If the sole purpose is to redeem the 2 free nights then i agree, paying $448 is not worth it. If you do not have any use for the rest of the benefits then it is useless to you.
It will be an easy decision to go for it in Indonesia. Just be prepared to face issues with your status when leaving the plus program. I understand there are many people with issues to reflect the correct status with they leave the program.