FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Las Vegas Cosmopolitan Hotel [Master Thread]
Old Sep 3, 2018, 10:15 pm
cpmp

Have an upcoming stay at the end of Sept for 2 nights at Cosmo. Trying to cash in on the Amex promotion right now, $60 back on $300 at any marriott hotels. I read the fine print and it said Autograph Collection hotels are part of the promotion. Exclusions did not list Cosmo.

I have MR gold through Amex Plat, but I doubt I'll see much benefits. Booked on marriott's website (requirement for promotion) for City Room w/ free wicked spoon bfast buffet rate. Total including the resort fee/taxes for 2 nights is $440. Because we have 2 Amex cards with the same promotion, I'm thinking of racking the room bill to just over $600 and split the payment into 2. That way I can get a $120 discount.

My question is, there is no upgrade for Gold from the City Room right? Second, Cosmo's website lists daily WS buffet brunch from morning until 5pm, there is no breakfast time. So technically speaking, can I use the free breakfast for lunch at like 1pm? Lastly, anybody has experience requesting a crib at Cosmo? When I added a baby in the room, they tried to charge me extra person fee, and said crib might be even more additional fees.