FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - TSA wants to get more intimate when doing passenger pat downs.
Old Sep 2, 2018, 11:21 am
chollie
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA,RR,NW,Delta ,UA,CO
If you file the complaint with TSA, you risk getting put on the 'troublemaker' list and singled out for regular future harassment.

I think TSA HQ was well aware of what it was doing when it announced that practice. "Go ahead, make a complaint, we dare you. And we will remember you next time you try to fly."

This is in keeping with my experience when my medical nitroglycerine pills were confiscated. My BP and ID were copied, a report was made, and I was warned that any future 'incidents' involving me trying to take my prescription meds with me could result in me being on the 'no fly' list. I would never make a complaint again because I am certain that doing so will put me on the 'watch list' or the 'no fly list'.

Years ago, a much-loved sister had a horrible episode at SAT. A TSO who posted here at the time wanted to know her name and flight details. Interestingly enough, she wasn't interested in knowing which checkpoint or in physical descriptions of the screeners involved. She seemed less interested in viewing tapes or watching how certain screeners treated wheelchair-bound pax generally than she did in tracking down my family member and putting them on some kind of punitive list. Moot point, because that sister has never flown since, the experience was so terrifying.