FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Discussion of Chase RR Visa 40K-75K sigunup points offers -- NO REFERRALS!
Old Sep 2, 2018, 10:28 am
flyer4512

Originally Posted by Exponent500
Looking to get the Companion pass by getting the 60k bonus for the business card, and hopefully a 50k bonus from any of the personal cards, but it seems the 50k bonus on a personal card is hard to get these days.

Someone mentioned seeing an offer via inflight wifi back in august. I'm taking a SW flight in mid sept and late oct, hoping that deal is still around...

That said is there any known time of the year when SW tends to advertise bigger bonuses for the business and personal cards? Would help with planning as I want to try to get the companion pass for next year and all of 2020!
As the post above mentioned you want to get the cards in late 2018 but MAKE SURE the bonus posts in 2019.

There were 60K personal offers out this time last year and I got my wife the Southwest Plus card September 29, 2017 so that is about the earliest you want to apply and have the points post the following year for CP.

If CP stays at 110K a 60K business plus 40K personal card puts you at 103K CPQP . If you have some $ around you could just but gift cards or something to get the other 7k.

As always, don't forget about 5/24