FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ARCHIVE: 2018 HELP DESK: Will I Have Lounge Access? Which, Access, Rules
Old Aug 31, 2018, 1:25 pm
brabb12

Originally Posted by Majuki
Hi brabb,

There is probably a better thread for this question, but you'll likely want to go to the options in International Terminal A. As a JAL business class passenger you will have access to the JAL Sakura Lounge, British Airways Terraces Lounge, and Cathay Pacific Lounge. You would also have access to the Admirals Club theoretically, but it's in Terminal 2 and not connected airside to International Terminal A. JAL does not participate in Precheck, so you'd have to clear normal security twice and take a tram between terminals outside security. Your best option is the Cathay Pacific Lounge. Follow the directions to the Sakura Lounge but turn left when you get up to the top of the escalator. The Cathay Pacific lounge is at the end of the long hallway. The Sakura Lounge is on the opposite end of the hallway, but it often gets crowded.
ah I see ok. I am flying in on Aa from lax. So either way I have to go to Tsa again.