FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Flying Blue Platinum Ultimate Status
View Single Post
Old Aug 31, 2018, 5:45 am
vincent_from_Paris

Programs: FB Ultimate, Accor Platinum, Eurostar carte blanche...
Originally Posted by San Gottardo
A question to you ULTIs: how loyal are you to AFKL? When given a choice between them and competitors, do they get nearly all of your flying business? Are you open and pick other airlines because you don't care about getting more into bed (more XPs, feeling more at home, etc) with AFKL? Did you make ULTI by accident?

Reason I am asking is that on Tuesday morning there was a chap sitting a row in front of me on an LX flight CDG-ZRH, he was Club 2000 Ultimate according to his luggage tag. He exited in Zurich, so not connecting to another destination that AFKL woulnd't serve maybe. However, he could have taken an AF flight at exactly the same time - so he wasn't on LX for better schedule either. So I started wondering about the loyalty of ULTIs.
Hi. Generally I tend to chose AF but it also depends on schedule times and prices. And also on companies as there are some companies which are really less good in terms of quality / seats! Not really linked to the ULTI status as I already requalified way in advance.