FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [Q&A] Flying Blue Platinum/C2000 Employee here / Ask your questions
Old Aug 30, 2018, 5:08 am
Lurd

Programs: Flying Blue
Lightbulb [Q&A] Flying Blue Platinum/C2000 Employee here / Ask your questions

Hi guys!

I've been coming here out of curiosity for a few weeks to see what people were discussing about the FB program, and I noticed that a lot of you had unanswered questions, or doubts on some answers. Given the fact that I've been an agent for the Platinum/C2000 line for the last six months, I figured that some of you might have some things to ask me. So here's your chance. Ask anything related to the program or generally about Air France/KLM and I'll do my best to help you.

Of course, some rules apply :
  1. I will not disclose any company secrets/information that should not be accessible to the public
  2. I will not discuss specific cases due to obvious security reasons, don't bother asking here or by PM, we have a phone line and social media employees for that
  3. Any feedback that is relevant enough can and will be, upon request, transferred to the competent people within AF/KLM/FB
  4. I will not disclose my identity or any personal information

Should these rules be broken, this thread will be locked and will not be reopened.