FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Best Way to Spend a 8hr Layover in ATL (which lounges?)
Old Aug 29, 2018, 7:41 pm
califlyer8

Originally Posted by ZonaFlyer
What day of the week will it be? I was there on a recent Saturday afternoon and arrived at B and departed from E. I'd never used the new B club so went there first. It was mostly empty with plenty of seating available and good window views. Great food options like mini chicken pot pies, mac & cheese, and the normal soups and salads. Both leafy greens and pasta salads. Dishes were ceramic/glass. It was a nice day and I wanted a beer on the SkyDeck, so after an hour we went to F. The SkyDeck door was blocked off because "it was broken and won't be fixed until Tuesday." Closing one of the best features for 4 days? Not impressed. Not many people in this lounge either. Food spread looked smaller than B. We left since the Deck was closed and we would be leaving from E anyway. The E club was packed however we did find a place to sit eventually. There were chicken breasts and jambalaya available that weren't on B but fewer salads. The dishes were paper plates and plastic utensils. We should have just stayed in B the whole time.

So I'd say to check out B first and then F if you want. Skip E unless you are leaving from that terminal.
It will be a Thursday. Thanks for the input!