FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott Bonvoy ‘Ambassador Elite’ Level : experiences (2020 and earlier)
Old Aug 28, 2018, 9:44 pm
C17PSGR

Programs: Marriott Ambassador; AA EXP 3MM; AS MVP, Hilton Gold, CH-47/UH-60/C-23/C-130 VET
Originally Posted by bhrubin

I’d also not be surprised at all if there is some turnover among the Ambassadors. This can’t be an easy time for them.
Coincidentally, I received a nice note today from my legacy Marriott ambassador that she was retiring. She told me that there is a plan to handle calls/emails pending a new assignment. Obviously, this must be a difficult month.

Not sure if the ambassadors on the SPG side worked in the same location or remotely. On the Marriott side, I believe they mainly worked in Omaha. Hard to make a pattern of two and presume ambassadors have to be selected based on experience and other factors.

Now ... I'm curious about the questionaire that would go out to SPG members when they qualified and whether I'll get that as well as whether there is any intent to change the program. Has the ambassador video been around for a while? It looks like something that was pulled from the SPG site.