FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyenas in the North Galleries
View Single Post
Old Aug 28, 2018, 1:51 pm
TWA884
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: oneword Emerald
Every coin has two sides.
Some Classic DYKWIA Behaviour in T5 North Galleries

Originally Posted by BOH
Sat down this afternoon in one of those clusters of armchairs to the left of the BA Information Desk in T5 North Lounge. There are 5 (maybe 6) separate power outlets in the arm of a few of these chairs and this bloke in the widow of the cluster I sat in was using every single one. He was charging 2 phones, an I-Pad, a laptop and an electric shaver. Now not every chair has power outlets so I politely asked him to disconnect one....he refused saying, "no, sorry but I need to charge all my devices for my flight".

So I waited until he got up to go the loo / got a sandwich and then I took great delight in personally unplugging every single one of his devices and plugged my single charger in. I gestured to 2-3 others in the adjacent chairs to come and plug their devices in - which they gratefully did

His face was a picture when he came back, he scowled / glared / muttered, gathered his stuff (all his gadgets and gizmos) and skulked off. Result!!