FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Some Classic DYKWIA Behaviour in T5 North Galleries
Old Aug 28, 2018, 5:16 am
hsmall

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold;BA GGL; hhonors lifetime diamond; Marriott lt Gold; IH Plat Amb; Amex Centurion
Originally Posted by Padmeister
I totally agree with the OP. He was being a total knob hogging all the power sockets to himself. Even politely asking him if he could use just one and him replying "no" who the hell does he think he is! I would have done the same as the OP or probably said some firm words to him; there is no need to hog all the ports to himself and then have the ordasity to say NO when asked to use just one of the power sockets.
I think I would have offered to lend him one of the outputs on the five output USB charger I always carry in may laptop bag. That would have sorted it out.

Actually if he were away I would have unplugged one of his devices which was charging through a USB output; connected my five output USB charger to the socket thereby vacated; put his one USB cable back in one of its five outputs; and used 1-4 of the remaining outputs for myself. If he complained I would be prepared to be quite forceful as he is not suffering one bit.