FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott Lifetime Elite Status General Discussion [Master Thread]
Old Aug 27, 2018, 7:59 pm
sdsearch
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by wtigerFF
Will only the points earned at legacy Marriott brands count towards the lifetime points total, meaning if I stayed at a Westin, those points, other than the Credit Card points, wouldn't count towards the 2M Points?
The way we'd usually figure out such stuff is from datapoints. But with no one seeing lifetime points information (yet?), how are we supposed to get datapoints yet?

In a similar vein, I transferred 1000 Amex Membership Rewards points staright to Marriott last week, but I can't tell you yet if that counts toward lifetime points yet, because I haven't seen my lifetime points total since those points posted last week. (I did that transfer hoping I could tell everyone if it works or not, because the day before the transfer, but after the 18th, I was still able to see my lifetime points online. But by the time the transfer completed and then by the time I was able to log in again, the display of them was gone.)