FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Park Hyatt Bangkok REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Aug 27, 2018, 5:00 pm
luvFclass

Programs: AC75, TD AeroInfiniteP, AmexBizPLAT, SPG-G HyattGlobby
Recall one morning I had the DnD light turned on, and the DnD tag hanging from the door know after a really early morning breakfast . I awoke a couple of hours later from my post breakfast coma (unlike the TPG review, actually I felt the fruit selection was very decent in the Embassy Restaurant buffet as a GLOB benefit), and housekeeping had passed by, and hung the "contact us if you wish to refresh your room" tag.

As soon as I removed my tag, and turned the DnD light off, they called to see if we wanted housekeeping service. Coincidence or proactive after seeing my sign turned off, who knows, but colour me impressed.

My overall experience was not perfect professional like the PH HND, or over the top proactive like at the PH DXB, but I find the Thai hospitality amazing overall. But I agree with an above poster mentioning the Thai hospitality are very susceptible to being bullied by the wrong type of clientele.

In my younger travel days in decades past, my ignorance, compelled me to "make a molehill out of nothing" strictly for some kind of remuneration big or small. Not proud of my behavior then,but thankfully it was more whiny than boorish. I was such a mea culpa douche.

There, I am not above reproach . Bottomline for me, great location, great people (Ms. Nina) service can be improved sure, but the people, them remembering me as a return client, and my corporate rate or C&P price will see me there again in spring for the 3rd straight year.