FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AS LAX Connection: T-6 <-> TBIT
View Single Post
Old Aug 25, 2018, 7:34 pm
Thunderroad
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA PLT,AS,UA PP,J6,FB,EY,LH,SQ,HH Dmd,Hyatt Glbl,Marriott Plat,IHG Plat,Accor Gold
Originally Posted by Legend717
1. That's two hours to enter, clear, walk, etc. I think you should be fine, but given that it's a weekend before a major holiday, you might just choose to book yourself some peace of mind, and go with the 0930 departure. Which would give you time for:
2. Can't you use the Star Alliance lounge after ARRIVING in business class on SQ? I BELIEVE you can... may be worth Googling. But, if you can, the Star Alliance lounge at TBIT is pretty nice. Very decent food spread, plus great shower suites. Then just use the connectors to get from TBIT to the Alaska LAX madhouse terminal. I don't recommend the Alaska Lounge at LAX, particularly if you can re-clear security at TBIT and use the Star Lounge there.
Originally Posted by milypan

Priority Pass should give you AS lounge access, if space is available. The lounge is nothing special, but the location is convenient. You’d also be able to use the VS Club House in T2, but that would be a trek.
Thanks for the useful advice, folks. I appreciate it.