FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott Lifetime Elite Status General Discussion [Master Thread]
Old Aug 25, 2018, 3:17 pm
RobUAIntl

Programs: UA Platinum 2MM, Marriott Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Gold
My lifetime status is still wrong. Says I have 1134 lifetime nights, 13 years elite, and 11 years Platinum, but "you are on the way to Lifetime Silver Elite." Comical.

The years elite/platinum does not include this year where I earned platinum when my accounts were combined (44 YTD Marriott plus 28 SPG gives me 72 total for this year). I would expect (under normal circumstances) that when I crossed the 50 night threshold, I would receive email congratulating me for renewing Platinum and asking me to select my thank you gift. But I haven't heard anything and my years platinum has not increased.

I did contact Marriott via email and got a response in a couple of hours stating simply "For some of our members, your Platinum status may be displaying incorrectly in your account. Rest assured that you will still receive all the benefits your current status entitles you to during your stays."

I am correctly listed as Platinum, but why is it difficult to "rest assured" during this mess?