FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Your last SPG stay
View Single Post
Old Aug 22, 2018, 9:03 pm
yyznomad
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC SE 2MM; UA MP Premier Silver; Marriott Bonvoy LT Titanium Elite; Radisson; Avis PC
Originally Posted by maisondubonheur
Is there a thread for first stay in the new program at "former" SPG properties?
Not yet and I would vote to have one.
Might be good to also ask that others include information about status acknowledgement and what they did and didn't get as a result vs. what they are now entitled to in the new world.

It might go in the new parent forum though... where the negativity seems to be more prevalent.

Originally Posted by maisondubonheur
Had a very nice stay at Sheraton Presidente San Salvador...and had the most amazing checking in experience today at the Aloft San Jose Costa Rica. Didn't think an Aloft could go that far for a welcome! And did learn a lot about the new info hotels have on us...from now on. So even if my Ambassador sucks at even doing the minimum service, properties still rocks. Good as at the end of the day, it's the property that make the difference!
Such information would be on the global preferences (or whatever it's called). My ambassador put all that info on there for all properties to look at if they knew where to go to find it.
For example, I told my ambassador that I'm a Scotch person... and many properties I've spoken to told me they could see that in my profile.