FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - SPG Lifetime Platinums Can Now Qualify For Lifetime Titanium Status
Old Aug 22, 2018, 5:07 pm
Ocn Vw 1K
Senior Moderator

Programs: UA Plat/2MM [23-yr. 1K, now emeritus] clawing way back to WN-A List; MR LT Titanium; HY Whateverist.
Before cutover day, I had 702 SPG nights and 14 years Plat; and 257 MR nights. I was finally able to combine accounts on Tuesday. System now, correctly, showing 959 total nights and 17 years Plat. I appreciate that Marriott is giving folks to the end of 2018 to qualify for Plat. Prem.; but, Marriott, do those of us who were already so qualified by August 18, have to wait for four months for recognition of their qualified level?

Granted that there are key website functionalities still OTS, like recent SPG stays not showing and future reservations showing and disappearing depending on the hour and day. But I'd hope that within 30 days, Marriott can run a sweep to at least recognize those at least on the website and app who already qualified for LT Plat. Premier. I'd settle for that....