FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Another pathetic cut from marriott : Make a Green Choice >> -67%
Old Aug 22, 2018, 1:40 pm
frenchft

Programs: *A Gold / ST Elite+ / OWS / EK G / HH Diam. / MR Tit / Hyatt GLOB / IHG Diam. / SL Jade / GHA Tit.
Angry Another pathetic cut from marriott : Make a Green Choice >> -67%

Just realised that the enhancement promised by Marriott goes with another HUGE cut : -67% for Make a Green Choice.
Previously 250 or 500 it is now 250 or 500, they earn the same number.
This was a great way to make some points for those without US credit card but now it's not as interesting as it used to be.

I will not use make a green choice anymore, was kind of "pain" and "work" to make some points, but I can tell you that I will request linen and all towels change every single day. Let's teach Marriott the right way!

Not to mention the cut of 33% for the welcome bonus and the vague T&C for upgrade...
And I don't talk about the new rewards, except few properties that was anyway overpriced, it's a big devaluation!

And the bloggers (TPG is the worst of them, I suspect him to work for Marriott... or being blind) was talking about enhancement, great new program? Sorry guys, but it is not what I call a positive merger for SPG members!