FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Park Hyatt St. Kitts REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Aug 22, 2018, 5:59 am
Anlun

Originally Posted by ribold01
Just completed a 4-night Virtuoso stay and loved this property. Think this represents what the PH brand strives to be very well, and I would easily return.

To the extent there there are some negative comments on this thread, we didn’t find anything to be a real issue at all.

We loved the multiple pool experiences here and had no problem getting friendly and swift service. They also proactively brought us water and fruit shooters. And the complimentary sunscreen is a nice touch.

The breakfast buffet is one is one of the best resort buffets I’ve had, and the outdoor seating at the restaurant is stunning. Very strong pastries, smoked fishes, carved meats, fresh juice, plus all the typical other American breakfast items.

The other property reataurants were at or above what I expected as to quality, with the Stone Barn being the highlight (and I didn’t find it appreciably more expensive).

Great workout facility open 24 hours, and there’s a hidden steam room, sauna, outdoor showers, and heated plunge pool in the spa that anyone can use.

Special thanks to Maurine, Julian, and Shermal who went above and beyond to provide exceptional service.
Glad you had a great time, heading there tomorrow. Few questions. Was the hotel at capacity? Could you estimate a percentage of people? What room category did you book and what were you upgraded to? Thanks!