FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Lifetime Marriott Rewards elite status (Pre-Merge 2018 and earlier)
Old Aug 21, 2018, 11:17 am
CCIE_Flyer

Programs: UA Gold/1.5MM (several years running now!), Marriott LTTE, Hertz Prez
Originally Posted by tods27
My years look right in the app, but still can't see the lifetime year counter anywhere on the website. According to the App data (725 nights, 14 Years Plat), I should now at the least be LTG (based on LTG with SPG) and probably LTP (based on new qualification criteria), but no love yet. I'm guessing that there is still some batch run to check for that qualification.
This well may change going forward, but for me it was the act of combining the accounts that kicked in the new LT criteria. I was at legacy LT Silver due to lack of points (about 100k short of Gold, obviously well short of Plat), but within seconds of combining accounts the website and the app showed me as LTP.

As for where to find your nights on the website, if you at least have LT Silver you should be able to scroll down to that area of your Overview and look for a tiny arrow all the way over to the right. This is where you can bring up a LT Status popup (they're going to need to work on this going forward, maybe just make "You are Lifetime XYZ Elite" clickable.

Edit: In hindsight, this was a poorly constructed post on my part; the message I was trying to get across is that I met new LT Plat requirements (nights+years) in legacy MR alone - I did not require any nights or years from SPG, but regardless it took the act of combining the accounts to kick in the new criteria.

Last edited by CCIE_Flyer; Aug 21, 2018 at 1:28 pm