FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Manila: worst TG lounge in the world??
View Single Post
Old Aug 21, 2018, 7:06 am
mbamejia

Programs: MPCGO
Originally Posted by kaffir76
It's good to see THAI having their own lounge but it's still managed & operated by the same caterer (PAGSS) as the food items remain largely similar to the old lounge.
The lounge is now located on the other side of the dep. gates (8 or 10 if I remember correctly, the old lounge was next to Gate 2)
Must have missed the opening in Apr. by a couple of days as I was last in MNL on Apr 8.
Here are some pics from last week, the lounge does get crowded & I had to ask a passenger to move his bags from the seats by the window.

Mostly J class pax in the lounge as I saw the same faces on-board, so not an issue of *G pax crowding the lounge.
No wait / long line issues at airport check in, I got there 2 hours before dep. Counters will stay open until about 40-45 min. defore dep. with MNL traffic taken into consideration, that is a really good move!
I just flew out of MNL twice last month on TG, and I must say it's lounge is still a sorry state. Crowded, hot, and with limited food and beverage options. Sure, it beats sitting at the lousy gates, but I'm sure not looking at repeating any experience on TG in the near future out of MNL