FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - How Bad Do You Estimate The IT Rollout Will Be?
Old Aug 20, 2018, 8:40 am
phltraveler

Programs: UA Silver, Marriott LTPP, Hertz Five Star
So now the app still shows me as plat currently/nights to plat premier, but says lifetime that I'm plat premiere.
The website, which previously had the same, now displays no lifetime status (infinity logo) and just says that I'm plat/nights to plat premiere.
Hoping a batch job runs soon to resolve this. Not the end of the world for me as I don't have any stays in the next couple of weeks.

EDIT: I have seen more than one indication on twitter that somehow reservations are getting crossed, and on the final reservation screen sometimes people are seeing the names and email addresses of other Marriott customers.
I've seen another claiming that there is a registration under that person's MR account with that person's credit card number, but the name/email of a totally different guest (not posting the link here because the person tweeting it did not censor/redact the name/full email of the person in question), which is very disturbing.

Keep a close eye on your reservations when making them and generally to make sure that your reservations don't book under another person's name/profile and that the stays of others do not book under your MR account!

Last edited by phltraveler; Aug 20, 2018 at 8:47 am