FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - How Bad Do You Estimate The IT Rollout Will Be?
Old Aug 19, 2018, 6:20 pm
flyerCO
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM, Former AA EXP now AY Plat, AC 75K, NW Plat, Former CO Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Titanium
Have been able to login. However making a reservation is a hot mess. I was needing to book at DTW Weston. Normally enter DTW for location. I got a list a mile long to include DTW Metro Airport Taxi, DTW McNamara terminal, KDTW Detroit, DTW Disability Stop, etc... Select any of them resulted in no properties found. Could only find hotels Detroirt, MI. Then searching for rates, another nightmare. Finally gave up and called. Wanted to strangle someone as it told me "you can do everything much quicker online by visiting the redesigned website." Agent picked up and told me everyone hates the system, agents can't do things they need to in new system. Not due to system issues like customers are having, but to actual having things designed in manners that just don't work. Pulling up my account # required her minutes, as there's no simple way with their new front end. Agents aren't happy it was done at one of the busiest times of the year. No reason couldn't have waited till after labor day weekend to do changes.